SMART Refrigerator Connected Technology
MinibarRx is an integrated, end-to-end vaccines and biologics management solution anchored by a state-of-the-art medical refrigerator.
The MinibarRx System Features:
- 24/7 Temperature Tracking
- Platform syncing across multiple devices
- Compatible with major EHR/EMR systems
- Secure touchscreen with individual identification
- Best price alerts and custom inventory configuration
- Recall and low inventory alerts
Automatic syncing to all major EMRs helps your practice run more efficiently, enabling key personnel to focus less on inventory management and more on patient care.
- Automatically updates patient records with lot number and expiration date
- Improves vaccination coverage, including over/under vaccination prevention in a multi-dose vaccine series
- Maintains up-to-date records, reduces data entry, and prevents billing gaps
- See our list of integrated EMRs.
With advanced temperature management technology and a cloud-based portal for real-time inventory tracking, MinibarRx helps your practice meet stringent product storage requirements—from any device.
State-of-the-Art Medical Grade Refrigeration
- Continuous real-time temperature monitoring and recording for audit purposes
- Storage of up to 500 vials and/or syringes, organized by product type and brand
- 34 separate sensors to ensure temperature uniformity throughout the refrigerator
- PIN-secured door lock that tracks users and their activity within the refrigerator
- Unit dose cold-chain tracking at the patient-level, from order placement to receipt and administration
- Use of 2D barcode data to capture product identification information as well as lot number and expiration date