Because you and your patients deserve peace of mind.
Improve Patient Safety
According to the CDC, “it is better to not vaccinate than to administer a dose of vaccine that has been mishandled.”
- Protect patients from serious illness which can result from mishandled or compromised injectables
- Avoid the need for revaccinations
- Receive immediate notifications for recalled or expired vaccines or biologics
Reduce Practice Liability
Regulators are keeping a close eye on vaccine and biologics management. A complete inventory management solution is your best way to meet critical compliance demands.
- Plan and maintain a complete end-to-end system with enhanced equipment, proper monitoring, and supply chain confidence
- Evaluate needs, coordinate financial benefits, and solicit the best long-term value
- Prioritize preventative maintenance
- Understand and automatically adjust to manufacturer temperature requirements
- Maintain improved control of assets
Our web-connected, mobile-friendly interface provides always-on access to cloud-based tracking, ordering, invoicing, and administration. Full EMR integration gives you automated data entry and patient management, combining inventory control with real-time patient needs.
- Receive in app, direct-from-manufacturer sales and product information
- Access a complete inventory view, from any device, including:
- Current stock
- Dispensing history
- Expiring inventory
- Temperature alerts
Rely on 24/7 Support
From onboarding to installation to zero maintenance fees, we are with you from day one to train your staff and help you make a seamless transition. We will analyze your practice, install, and customize your system to meet your needs. We’ll also provide 24/7 technical support and hardware maintenance.